InfoExchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 7 RELEASE CANDIDATE

Go down

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 7 RELEASE CANDIDATE Empty DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 7 RELEASE CANDIDATE

Post  Admin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Here's another way on how to download windows 7(release candidate). Besides from downloading it from microsoft.com.

*How to Download:
-Just go to these 'torrent hosting sites', there's no other way in downloading it. Torrent is your only choice if you can't download from microsoft like me.

pirate bay

btjunkie

mininova

-Better copy the url, then paste it on your torrent downloader.(Torrent downloaders like bitlord.com)
-Make sure you have proper disk space.

*Here are some of the activation keys:
Note: This will only work if you activate this keys online. Meaning, you have to be connected to the internet for you to be able to activate windows 7. I've included another article in this forum(windows 7) on how to activate windows 7 online.
Don't worry there's no such thing as fake keys, because this operating system is only a release candidate.

● MVBCQ-B3VPW-CT369-VM9TB-YFGBP
● C43GM-DWWV8-V6MGY-G834Y-Y8QH3
● GPRG6-H3WBB-WJK6G-XX2C7-QGWQ9
● MM7DF-G8XWM-J2VRG-4M3C4-GR27X
● KGMPT-GQ6XF-DM3VM-HW6PR-DX9G8
● MT39G-9HYXX-J3V3Q-RPXJB-RQ6D7
● MVYTY-QP8R7-6G6WG-87MGT-CRH2P
● RGQ3V-MCMTC-6HP8R-98CDK-VP3FM
● Q3VMJ-TMJ3M-99RF9-CVPJ3-Q7VF3
● 6JQ32-Y9CGY-3Y986-HDQKT-BPFPG
● KBHBX-GP9P3-KH4H4-HKJP4-9VYKQ
● BCGX7-P3XWP-PPPCV-Q2H7C-FCGFR
● P72QK-2Y3B8-YDHDV-29DQB-QKWWM
● 6F4BB-YCB3T-WK763-3P6YJ-BVH24
● 9JBBV-7Q7P7-CTDB7-KYBKG-X8HHC

*And here's how to download Windows 7 on microsoft.com itself:

Here's the link to the site:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/get/download.aspx

Important note: Make sure you don't use Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, or other internet brosers other than Mozilla Firefox. Because I think that Mozilla Firefox is the only browser that can view a webpage in microsoft.com for downloading Windows 7.

1. Just scroll down on the site link above, until you find the two boxes with select language.
2. I think the more common among computers are the 32-bit, so select the 32-bit version then press go.
Note: You must have a Windows Live ID for this to work out, so you better sign up first using the link below.

-If the link doesnt work, then use this link, then click on sign up: http://home.live.com/
After signing up, confirm your email by opening your account on yahoo, or whatsoever site you have made your email address.
The confirmation message might be located on the spam. But often times, it is on the inbox.

3. All the other steps are for you to discover, because its just easy.

*This is a youtube video showing how to download windows 7:

[silent killer]

Admin
Admin

https://xd627.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down