InfoExchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003/2007 NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED

Go down

DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003/2007 NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED Empty DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003/2007 NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED

Post  Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Here's how to do it:

1. Just go to this site: Bitlord.com - This will serve as your torrent downloader, if you do have one. Then just ignore this step. I recommend bitlord, because its easy to use. Not like bitcomet, which has to many buttons, links and other nuisance.

2. Then go here: Microsoft Office 2003
And here: Microsoft Office 2007

-Those are both torrent sites, because Microsoft doesnt allow anymore downloads of Microsoft Office 2003 on their site. I cannot ensure that these files are safe, but that's the only choice you have. I recommend that you make a full back up of your system, before proceeding to download this torrent. Also make sure that you have an up to date Antivirus program running on your computer. If in case your Antivirus program, detected the file to have a virus, then the decision is yours.
But if you wll ask me what will I do, I will jsut continue the download until it's done. Does not matter if it destroys my computer's software. That's why we have reformat, to renew the firmware of the computer and bring it back to normal.
But I am telling you, there's only a small chance that the thing I mentioned above is gonna happen.

Admin
Admin

https://xd627.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down